Instructions for making a payment online
Making a payment online
Making a payment online is a secure and reliable way to ensure that your credit card payment posts to your account on time.
- Log in to your Barclays credit card account online or launch the Barclays App on your mobile device and select “Payments” from the main navigation menu, then select “Make a Payment.” (If you don’t have the Barclays App download it on Apple's App Store or on Google Play.)
- If you haven’t already done so, you’ll first need to link an eligible checking or savings account from which to make payments. Select “Add a bank account” and enter your account details. You’ll only need to do this step once.
- Choose a payment amount from the available options. You can pay the minimum amount due, the full statement balance, the current statement balance, or enter another amount of your choosing.
- Enter a payment date, or simply select “pay now” to send your payment on the earliest date available (cutoff time for same-day payments is 11:59 pm ET or 7 pm ET if made on your statement cycle date. Payments made after that time will be dated the next day).
- Select a payment account from your available bank accounts (you can have more than one payment account saved here).
- Select “Review and Verify” to confirm the details of your payment, and when you’re ready to send it select “Pay now” to make your payment.
To set up repeat payments
Select “Repeat Payments” from the Payments menu and set a payment date, amount, and payment account to be used for each automatic payment. Your selections will remain in effect until you change or cancel them.